Development of Smart Transformers and Integrated Remote Power Management Solutions
- Improved the Design of Pressure Switch Sensor acting as condition monitoring device for the Australian utilitiesupgrading to SMART Grid protocols.
- Developed technically advanced On Line Condition Monitoring Device on New Oil Filled Instrument Transformers with the R&D team within Koncar.Tested successfully at Koncar factory in Zagreb
- Undertook R&D involving other Power system equipment monitoring devices mounted on Wilson Power Transformers, ABB- 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Digital Communication between Protection devised and customer specific central SCADA &substation automation equipment from SEL Australia.
- Explosion prevention with over pressure switch preventing explosion and unplanned black-out of
energy due to internalfailure of instrument transformer in service.
Technical data of switch:
– operation pressure 0.8 to 1.2 bars
– normal position of contact open
– operation voltage up to 48V DC
– power 5 VA
– working temperature -50 to 140oC
– maximum operation pressure 6 bars
– electric contact made of brass silver coated
– protective cap made of silicon rubber